Universities Psychometric Test Guide
- Exclusive FREE psychometric test resource specifically for University students.
- Accessible through your University Careers Team website.
- Psychometric tests professionally developed with chartered occupational psychologists who have worked for the major test publishers.
- Numerical, verbal and diagrammatic reasoning tests.
- Test questions, video tutorials, hints and tips essential for success - all free of charge.
Numerical Reasoning Tests
Numerical reasoning tests demonstrate your ability to deal with numbers quickly and accurately. These tests contain questions that assess your knowledge of ratios, percentages, number sequences, data interpretation, financial analysis and currency conversion. Take a free numerical reasoning test
Verbal Reasoning Tests
Verbal reasoning tests assess your understanding and comprehension skills. You will be presented with a short passage of text which you’ll be required to interpret before answering questions on. These tests contain questions that assess your vocabulary, grammar and use of language. Take a free verbal reasoning test
Diagrammatic Reasoning Tests
Diagrammatic reasoning tests assess your logical reasoning ability. The questions measure your ability to infer a set of rules from a flowchart or sequence of diagrams and then to apply those rules to a new situation. Take a free diagrammatic reasoning test
Situational Judgement Tests
Situational judgement tests assess how you approach situations encountered in the workplace. They test your suitability for a particular role. Our test experts have identified 8 key competencies which are essential to get ahead of the competition. Take a free situational judgement test