The Retail Industry offers a wide range of job opportunities but it is important you are prepared for the types of assessments that may be asked of you as part of the recruitment process. Many companies within the industry have built robust selection processes to ensure they get the right candidate with the right skills for the job. The best way to do well at the assessment day is to practice these types of tests in advance. The more practice you do, the more chance you will have of improving your score and standing out amongst the other candidates.
After using the platform for two weeks, I’ve never felt more prepared for an Aptitude test.Ethan used Practice Aptitude Tests to improve his situational judgement scores. Start your success story
Improve your scores with our intelligent learning system
- Get instant access 24/7 to real life tests
- Track historical test performance with our custom dashboards
- Learn from mistakes with our fully worked solutions
- Prepare for top employers with our bespoke employer packages
- Compare your scores against industry standards