When applying for a role within the engineering industry, it is likely that you will be asked to complete numerical, mechanical and spatial reasoning tests as part of the recruitment process. Furthermore, you may be asked to complete mechanical reasoning and personality-type tests, as well as present a case study or written exercise. These tests will assess your ability to problem solve and decision making skills.
Within two hours of practice I have improved my score from 50% correct to 88%.Joseph used Practice Aptitude Tests to improve his numerical reasoning scores. Start your success story
Improve your scores with our intelligent learning system
- Get instant access 24/7 to real life tests
- Track historical test performance with our custom dashboards
- Learn from mistakes with our fully worked solutions
- Prepare for top employers with our bespoke employer packages
- Compare your scores against industry standards