When applying for a role within the engineering industry, it is likely that you will be asked to complete numerical, mechanical and spatial reasoning tests as part of the recruitment process. Furthermore, you may be asked to complete mechanical reasoning and personality-type tests, as well as present a case study or written exercise. These tests will assess your ability to problem solve and decision making skills.
Improve your scores with our intelligent learning system
- Get instant access 24/7 to real life tests
- Track historical test performance with our custom dashboards
- Learn from mistakes with our fully worked solutions
- Prepare for top employers with our bespoke employer packages
- Compare your scores against industry standards
I’ve practiced hundreds of numerical questions and still have plenty more to try.Ellen used Practice Aptitude Tests to prepare for her upcoming interview at HSBC. Start your success story