Practice Aptitude Tests is not associated with Rothschild & Co. We provide preparation services for Rothschild & Co psychometric tests. Our tests are not designed to be identical to any style, employer or industry. Visit https://www.rothschildandco.com/en/careers/ to apply.
Rothschild & Co Tests
Rothschild & Co is one of the oldest private wealth and investment companies in the world. It has been run by the Rothschild family for over 200 years, and offers services in asset and wealth management, global advisory, and merchant banking.
The tests were well suited to the job that I’ve applied for. They are easy to do and loads of them.Sophie used Practice Aptitude Tests to help pass her aptitude tests for Deloitte. Start your success story
The final stage of the application process is the in-person interviews. Many people have two or three interviews back-to-back, with multiple representatives from the company and the division that they will be working in.
This is done to ensure that you have both the professional and technical experience, and the cultural knowledge and fit for the company. Some of the most popular non-technical questions asked include:
- What do you think makes Rothschild & Co different from other companies in the industry?
- Why do you want to work for Rothschild & Co?
- How would your friends describe you?
- What are your weaknesses and/or strengths?
Therefore, it’s important to research the company and be up-to-date on both its business dealings and company values. Along with its motto, Rothschild & Co promotes its leading values as being:
- Thoughtful: Being a trusted advisor to your clients, working with the global network to provide strategic, considered, and long-term focused solutions.
- Creative: Appreciate that you are part of a 200-year legacy built on taking risks, being innovative, and never limiting your imagination when facing new challenges.
- Principled: Integrity and empathy are the basis for long-term relationships with clients and, in turn, the success of the business.
Once you are confident in your understanding of the company and the role, have a look at our top tips for interviews. These will make sure you have all of the basics covered and are ready to present yourself effectively on the day.
Improve your scores with our intelligent learning system
- Get instant access 24/7 to real life tests
- Track historical test performance with our custom dashboards
- Learn from mistakes with our fully worked solutions
- Prepare for top employers with our bespoke employer packages
- Compare your scores against industry standards
Reviews of our Rothschild tests
What our customers say about our Rothschild tests
February 18, 2021
Attention to detail
I thought the test was more than manageable – but it is important to have a keen attention to detail.