Practice Aptitude Tests is not associated with PwC. We provide preparation services for PwC psychometric tests. Visit https://www.pwc.com/gx/en/careers.html to apply.
PwC (formerly PricewaterhouseCoopers) is one of the largest professional service businesses in the world, helping organisations and individuals with assurance, tax and advisory services.
With a presence in over 155 countries and employing over 280,000 people, PwC is a highly sought-after place of employment, with a competitive application process.
I’ve practiced hundreds of numerical questions and still have plenty more to try.Ellen used Practice Aptitude Tests to prepare for her upcoming interview at HSBC. Start your success story
If you’ve made it through the testing portion of the process, you’ll then be asked to take part in a ‘Career Conversation’ video interview.
This is your first real encounter with anyone at PWC, so it’s important to make a good first impression. Even though it’s over video, dressing smartly, remembering to speak clearly, and looking at the interviewer when you’re talking to them is key.
The video interview is your chance to sell yourself and show how passionate you are about a career with PwC. You may be asked why you want to work for PwC, what interests you about the role and other similar questions.
It’s recommended you have a paper and pen to hand as you’ll be given between 30–60 seconds after each question is asked to prepare a response. Demonstrating the key competencies and keeping your response to the point, while answering in detail, will be crucial to your success at this stage of the application.
Virtual assessment day
It’s the final stage of the process, so the Career Focus virtual assessment day is your last chance to show PwC why they should hire you.
The day will involve going to one of PwC’s offices and meeting various members of staff, as well as the following exercises:
- Written communication exercise. The written exercise will see how well you’re able to take instruction and follow a brief. Remember to demonstrate the key competencies you’re always being assessed on, and to keep your handwriting as legible as possible.
- Aptitude tests. Either new aptitude tests or a retake of the test you took previously, this is another chance for you to prove you can excel in numerical and logical reasoning.
- In-tray exercise. This could be an individual task, or one you have to perform as a group. Either way, it aims to determine how well you’re able to prioritise tasks and work efficiently under pressure.
- Presentation. The type of presentation you’ll do at this point in the assessment centre depends on which role you’re applying for. The good thing is you won’t have to prepare in advance: all the information you need will be included in the brief you’ll read before delivering your presentation.
It’s an achievement to make it this far. And if you do, your assessment will culminate in a one-on-one interview with a partner, manager or director.
The key focus for your potential employer is to determine whether you’d be a good fit for the role and to get evidence of your experience.
Try to remain calm, listen carefully to the questions and reply clearly and confidently.
Improve your scores with our intelligent learning system
- Get instant access 24/7 to real life tests
- Track historical test performance with our custom dashboards
- Learn from mistakes with our fully worked solutions
- Prepare for top employers with our bespoke employer packages
- Compare your scores against industry standards
Reviews of our PwC tests
What our customers say about our PwC tests
February 24, 2021
I need a calculator
Liked it though, need to restart with equipment
February 24, 2021
Good, seems a bit easier than others I've done but executed well.
February 24, 2021
Know about the question properly and understanding the question, give the best answer
This test is easy. Needs to be a little bit more difficult.
Amara Venkata sai
February 23, 2021
Though not really tough, the timing was good.
February 22, 2021
Required more practice
I like the test: it shows our capability and where we stand. As this is the type of question asked by PwC it was difficult to pass it; questions are moderate but depend on accuracy. One thing required is to skip the lengthy calculation questions.
February 21, 2021
I liked the pictorial presentation of data.
February 16, 2021
I liked the way the income statement is presented for calculation of ratios.
February 09, 2021
The timing to attempt the questions
It's really good to know about your evaluation by giving such practice test to know where you stands. Really a good experience.
February 06, 2021
Basic numerical sums to solve
Improves quick calculation, as it is a time-based test.
February 05, 2021
Questions were very similar to what one can expect in actual aptitude tests. Thank you!