Practice Aptitude Tests is not associated with PwC. We provide preparation services for PwC psychometric tests. Our tests are not designed to be identical to any style, employer or industry. Visit https://www.pwc.com/gx/en/careers.html to apply.
PwC (formerly PricewaterhouseCoopers) is one of the largest professional service businesses in the world, helping organisations and individuals with assurance, tax and advisory services.
With a presence in over 155 countries and employing over 280,000 people, PwC is a highly sought-after place of employment, with a competitive application process.
Within two hours of practice I have improved my score from 50% correct to 88%.Joseph used Practice Aptitude Tests to improve his numerical reasoning scores. Start your success story
If you’ve made it through the testing portion of the process, you’ll then be asked to take part in a ‘Career Conversation’ video interview.
This is your first real encounter with anyone at PWC, so it’s important to make a good first impression. Even though it’s over video, dressing smartly, remembering to speak clearly, and looking at the interviewer when you’re talking to them is key.
The video interview is your chance to sell yourself and show how passionate you are about a career with PwC. You may be asked why you want to work for PwC, what interests you about the role and other similar questions.
It’s recommended you have a paper and pen to hand as you’ll be given between 30–60 seconds after each question is asked to prepare a response. Demonstrating the key competencies and keeping your response to the point, while answering in detail, will be crucial to your success at this stage of the application.
Virtual assessment day
It’s the final stage of the process, so the Career Focus virtual assessment day is your last chance to show PwC why they should hire you.
The day will involve going to one of PwC’s offices and meeting various members of staff, as well as the following exercises:
- Written communication exercise. The written exercise will see how well you’re able to take instruction and follow a brief. Remember to demonstrate the key competencies you’re always being assessed on, and to keep your handwriting as legible as possible.
- Aptitude tests. Either new aptitude tests or a retake of the test you took previously, this is another chance for you to prove you can excel in numerical and logical reasoning.
- In-tray exercise. This could be an individual task, or one you have to perform as a group. Either way, it aims to determine how well you’re able to prioritise tasks and work efficiently under pressure.
- Presentation. The type of presentation you’ll do at this point in the assessment centre depends on which role you’re applying for. The good thing is you won’t have to prepare in advance: all the information you need will be included in the brief you’ll read before delivering your presentation.
It’s an achievement to make it this far. And if you do, your assessment will culminate in a one-on-one interview with a partner, manager or director.
The key focus for your potential employer is to determine whether you’d be a good fit for the role and to get evidence of your experience.
Try to remain calm, listen carefully to the questions and reply clearly and confidently.
Improve your scores with our intelligent learning system
- Get instant access 24/7 to real life tests
- Track historical test performance with our custom dashboards
- Learn from mistakes with our fully worked solutions
- Prepare for top employers with our bespoke employer packages
- Compare your scores against industry standards
Reviews of our PwC tests
What our customers say about our PwC tests
July 12, 2021
How to calculate percentages
Only really tested 1 thing over and over; if you knew how to do the calculations quickly, it was easy.
May 25, 2021
Good practice for a timed scenario to familiarize you with the real thing
May 24, 2021
Questions were easy but i have to improve my speed
Papua New Guinea
May 24, 2021
It was challenging especially considering the time factor
May 23, 2021
Read question carefully and understand the key points
I liked that there was variety of questions covering basic numerical concepts and refreshing each concept.
May 23, 2021
Skim the charts before attempting
the test has a lot of writing for a timed test
May 12, 2021
i liked the fact that a particular case study was used for a number of questions
May 12, 2021
Its good to practice
There's not much time so you have to be swift about it
May 10, 2021
I love that it's related to the profession but I doubt if that's what is really tested
May 09, 2021
The questions were challenging. The time wasn’t nearly enough especially as most of the questions had calculations.