Practice Aptitude Tests is not associated with PwC. We provide preparation services for PwC psychometric tests. Our tests are not designed to be identical to any style, employer or industry. Visit https://www.pwc.com/gx/en/careers.html to find out more.
PwC (formerly PricewaterhouseCoopers) is one of the largest professional service businesses in the world, helping organisations and individuals with assurance, tax and advisory services.
With a presence in over 155 countries and employing over 280,000 people, PwC is a highly sought-after place of employment, with a competitive application process.
I learnt exactly where I needed more practice and could focus on improving those areas.Lora used Practice Aptitude Tests to keep track of her practice and progress. Start your success story
If you’ve made it through the testing portion of the process, you’ll then be asked to take part in a ‘Career Conversation’ video interview.
This is your first real encounter with anyone at PWC, so it’s important to make a good first impression. Even though it’s over video, dressing smartly, remembering to speak clearly, and looking at the interviewer when you’re talking to them is key.
The video interview is your chance to sell yourself and show how passionate you are about a career with PwC. You may be asked why you want to work for PwC, what interests you about the role and other similar questions.
It’s recommended you have a paper and pen to hand as you’ll be given between 30–60 seconds after each question is asked to prepare a response. Demonstrating the key competencies and keeping your response to the point, while answering in detail, will be crucial to your success at this stage of the application.
Virtual assessment day
It’s the final stage of the process, so the Career Focus virtual assessment day is your last chance to show PwC why they should hire you.
The day will involve going to one of PwC’s offices and meeting various members of staff, as well as the following exercises:
- Written communication exercise. The written exercise will see how well you’re able to take instruction and follow a brief. Remember to demonstrate the key competencies you’re always being assessed on, and to keep your handwriting as legible as possible.
- Aptitude tests. Either new aptitude tests or a retake of the test you took previously, this is another chance for you to prove you can excel in numerical and logical reasoning.
- In-tray exercise. This could be an individual task, or one you have to perform as a group. Either way, it aims to determine how well you’re able to prioritise tasks and work efficiently under pressure.
- Presentation. The type of presentation you’ll do at this point in the assessment centre depends on which role you’re applying for. The good thing is you won’t have to prepare in advance: all the information you need will be included in the brief you’ll read before delivering your presentation.
It’s an achievement to make it this far. And if you do, your assessment will culminate in a one-on-one interview with a partner, manager or director.
The key focus for your potential employer is to determine whether you’d be a good fit for the role and to get evidence of your experience.
Try to remain calm, listen carefully to the questions and reply clearly and confidently.
Improve your scores with our intelligent learning system
- Get instant access 24/7 to real life tests
- Track historical test performance with our custom dashboards
- Learn from mistakes with our fully worked solutions
- Prepare for top employers with our bespoke employer packages
- Compare your scores against industry standards
Reviews of our PwC tests
What our customers say about our PwC tests
September 26, 2022
To be very smart and highly intelligent
It was a good quantitative reasoning to boost the brain…Hopefully I keep practicing other questions
September 12, 2022
It was a new kind of experience, so found it a little difficult but tried my best to solve & gave my 100%
August 13, 2022
Most important thing to know in this test was how to read graphs,calculate ratios and various other formulas and logic
I like how the test was designed as it demands quick thinking and tests individual analytical knowledge
July 17, 2022
I like that it has a timer and it has a logical approach since that may really occur in the test in PWC
United States of America
June 27, 2022
I thought this test was challenging and thought-provoking, but also easily doable for a qualified individual.
June 10, 2022
Time management, reading skills and analysis skills
Time management is very important to complete every question in time. Besides, reading skills are also very important. Read fast in order to complete on time. Analysis skills allow participants to analyse the answer accurately.
May 20, 2022
Practice and time management is important
The information in the graph was hidden by the colors. The percentages could have been written above them
May 17, 2022
Nice test, but the charts are glitchy
I liked the interactivity of the charts and the presented cases, however the charts appeared to be glitchy - sometimes the chart appearing on the screen was from the previous question, but moving the mouse around seemed to fix it.
April 12, 2022
Seems kinda easy but I don't think there was enough time to do any calculations so I basically guessed everything.
April 07, 2022
Understanding the question and language used
I liked the fact that it's timed. This enhances rate of thinking, being mindful again not to make mistakes.