Practice Aptitude Tests is not associated with Newton Europe. We provide preparation services for Newton Europe psychometric tests. Visit https://www.newtoneurope.com/careers to apply.
Newton Europe Tests
Newton Europe is an implementation-focused management consultancy company. This means it focuses on identifying strategies to improve business practices, plus the actual changes and activities needed to implement that strategy. It is one of the top consultancy companies in the UK.
Within two hours of practice I have improved my score from 50% correct to 88%.Joseph used Practice Aptitude Tests to improve his numerical reasoning scores. Start your success story
The last online stage of your application is the video interview. You have three days to complete this after you receive your invite and it takes around 15 minutes to film.
Newton Europe uses the video interview as a way to get to know you and see your personality, so it’s important to feel prepared and relaxed when you take it. Plan accordingly to make sure you’re in a calm environment without any distractions.
Newton Europe prides itself on a lot of client contact, and wants to see how well you present yourself and communicate your ideas – since this will be a reflection of the company itself should you be hired.
Research the company and make sure you have a good understanding of everything Newton does before going into your interview. Video interviews can feel awkward, but take the time to do practice questions beforehand and you should feel more ready.
The selection day is an in-person day of activities and tests, during which you get the opportunity to meet current Newton staff and get to know each other better.
Some of the typical activities include:
- Icebreakers. Introducing yourself and others to the group.
- Group projects. You will work in a group on a hypothetical project to show your approach to teamwork. A key aspect to be mindful of here is that every person gets different information going in – so if someone mentions data that you did not get, write it down.
- Individual case study. You will get a letter mimicking an interested client, which you will use as the basis for an initial meeting. Then you will role-play the initial meeting with Newton staff acting as the client.
You will also have to do another numerical reasoning test, so remember to practice this as well and bring your own calculator.
If you do well during the selection day, you will be invited to the final interviews. These are usually two panel interviews with two or more senior Newton representatives, with the aim to get to know you better from different perspectives.
This is your last chance to show off all of your experience and how you believe it applies to the role at Newton Europe, so make sure that you’ve done your research on the company and your potential role there. Have a look at our top interview tips to make sure that you feel fully prepared.
A unique part of Newton’s process is that the night before the final interview you will be invited to an informal dinner with the other candidates. This is meant to give you the opportunity to relax and talk to both the other applicants and current Newton staff in a more casual and friendly setting.
While this is still part of the process, remember the aim is to get to know you and see how you fit in with the company culture, therefore, the more you can relax and embrace the opportunity, the better.
Improve your scores with our intelligent learning system
- Get instant access 24/7 to real life tests
- Track historical test performance with our custom dashboards
- Learn from mistakes with our fully worked solutions
- Prepare for top employers with our bespoke employer packages
- Compare your scores against industry standards