Practice Aptitude Tests is not associated with Xerox. We provide preparation services for Xerox psychometric tests. Our tests are not designed to be identical to any style, employer or industry. Visit https://www.xerox.co.uk/en-gb/jobs to apply.
Xerox is a Fortune 500 company and major American corporation that was a pioneer in office technology. The company sells print and digital document products and services in more than 160 countries, with over 18,000 active patents for innovation.
I’ve practiced hundreds of numerical questions and still have plenty more to try.Ellen used Practice Aptitude Tests to prepare for her upcoming interview at HSBC. Start your success story
Upon successfully completing your assessment tests, the next stage of the hiring process are the interview rounds.
A video interview involves answering pre-prepared questions by recording your answers and submitting them for the Xerox hiring team to review. It’s important to get comfortable talking in front of a camera, so practice is very useful.
Coming across as confident and clearly communicating your answers is something that will help you do well in this stage of the hiring process.
The final stages of the hiring process are face-to-face interviews. These will involve you answering behavioral-style questions with one of the Xerox managers. You should use the STAR method to structure your responses.
Examples of behavioral questions include:
- Tell me about a time you worked on a project where a conventional approach was not suitable.
- Tell me about your communication skills and a time when you’ve been effective?
- What is your definition of hard work?
- What makes you a great problem solver? Give an example where you’ve solved a problem.
Xerox Travel Day
You might be invited to a Xerox Travel Day, where you will be joined by Xerox employees to experience first-hand what it’s like to work at Xerox. For some roles, you might be asked to participate in a role play to simulate essential parts of your role.
Not only is this beneficial for Xerox to see how comfortable you are in the position, but it’s also a great opportunity to get a feel if this is the right company and position for yourself.
Improve your scores with our intelligent learning system
- Get instant access 24/7 to real life tests
- Track historical test performance with our custom dashboards
- Learn from mistakes with our fully worked solutions
- Prepare for top employers with our bespoke employer packages
- Compare your scores against industry standards