Practice Aptitude Tests is not associated with Woolworths. We provide preparation services for Woolworths psychometric tests. Our tests are not designed to be identical to any style, employer or industry. Visit https://www.wowcareers.com.au/ to apply.
Woolworths Group owns a diverse range of retail businesses and supermarkets across the Antipodes. It is the largest company in Australia by revenue, and the second-largest in New Zealand.
I’ve practiced hundreds of numerical questions and still have plenty more to try.Ellen used Practice Aptitude Tests to prepare for her upcoming interview at HSBC. Start your success story
The final stage of the hiring process is to participate in a variety of interviews, which may take place in an assessment centre or via video chat. It is important to practice lots of interview questions and try to use the STAR technique when answering.
Typical questions you might be asked include:
- Tell us about yourself.
- What can you tell us about Woolworths?
- Why do you want to work at Woolworths?
- Why should we hire you?
- What is your greatest weakness?
- What is your greatest strength?
- What days and hours can you work?
- Why did you leave your last job?
- Do you have any questions for us?
You may be invited to an assessment centre in the final stages of the interview rounds.
This will include a 10-minute presentation, followed by a Q&A session and further interviews focusing on behavioural questions. There may also be a group activity and role play, where you will have to demonstrate your skills in a realistic workplace scenario linked to your role.
Improve your scores with our intelligent learning system
- Get instant access 24/7 to real life tests
- Track historical test performance with our custom dashboards
- Learn from mistakes with our fully worked solutions
- Prepare for top employers with our bespoke employer packages
- Compare your scores against industry standards