Practice Aptitude Tests is not associated with Thomas International. We provide preparation services for Thomas International psychometric tests. Visit www.thomasinternational.net to apply.
Thomas International Tests
Improve your scores with our intelligent learning system
- Get instant access 24/7 to real life tests
- Track historical test performance with our custom dashboards
- Learn from mistakes with our fully worked solutions
- Prepare for top employers with our bespoke employer packages
- Compare your scores against industry standards
I’ve practiced hundreds of numerical questions and still have plenty more to try.Ellen used Practice Aptitude Tests to prepare for her upcoming interview at HSBC. Start your success story
GIA - General Intelligence Assessment
Designed to measure a person’s mental horsepower and the speed at which an individual can learn and retain new skills. It can be delivered both online and in supervised written conditions. This test comprises of 5 divisions;
1) Reasoning Test – This is similar to a verbal reasoning test whereby the individual is presented with a paragraph of writing and are required to answer questions relating to it.
2) Perceptual Speed Test – This is designed to test an individual’s ability to interpret data inaccuracies. Speed and accuracy are important.
3) Number and Speed Accuracy Assessment – This similar to a numerical reasoning test. It is used to measure an individual’s ability to analyse and interpret data using basic arithmetic and calculations expected in the workplace. The data is normally presented in the form of graphs, tables and diagrams and will range from basic maths to further, depending on role.
4) Word Meaning – This is designed to test the individual’s vocabulary.
5) Spatial Visualisation – These are used to test the individual’s ability to mentally manipulate two and three dimensional figures.