Practice Aptitude Tests is not associated with Watson Glaser. We provide preparation services for Watson Glaser psychometric tests. Visit www.talentlens.co.uk/watson-glaser to apply.
Watson Glaser Tests
Improve your scores with our intelligent learning system
- Get instant access 24/7 to real life tests
- Track historical test performance with our custom dashboards
- Learn from mistakes with our fully worked solutions
- Prepare for top employers with our bespoke employer packages
- Compare your scores against industry standards
I learnt exactly where I needed more practice and could focus on improving those areas.Lora used Practice Aptitude Tests to keep track of her practice and progress. Start your success story
What skills does Watson Glaser test?
These various sections will evaluate your critical thinking skills through the following process:
- Defining the problem
- Selecting the relevant information to resolve the problem
- Identifying the assumptions that are both written and implied
- Creating hypotheses and finding the most accurate conclusion
- Reaching effective conclusions and considering the strength of inferences
Watson Glaser Results
The five sections of the test will determine your results and identify your strengths within the three keys to critical thinking. These are:
1) Ability to recognise assumptions 2) Ability analyse information effectively to enable you to evaluate arguments 3) Draw conclusions and decision-making
The importance of tests such as Watson Glaser is that they show employers your ability to handle problems and behave logically as opposed to emotionally. Employers are looking for individuals who can handle these types of problems effectively within the working environment and demonstrate a calm and considered approach to such issues. The more you practice these types of tests, the better you will become at achieving a high score.