Practice Aptitude Tests is not associated with Watson Glaser. We provide preparation services for Watson Glaser psychometric tests. Visit www.talentlens.co.uk/watson-glaser to apply.
Within two hours of practice I have improved my score from 50% correct to 88%Joseph used Practice Aptitude Tests to improve his numerical reasoning scores. Start your success story
What skills does Watson Glaser test?
These various sections will evaluate your critical thinking skills through the following process:
- Defining the problem
- Selecting the relevant information to resolve the problem
- Identifying the assumptions that are both written and implied
- Creating hypotheses and finding the most accurate conclusion
- Reaching effective conclusions and considering the strength of inferences
Watson Glaser Results
The five sections of the test will determine your results and identify your strengths within the three keys to critical thinking. These are:
1) Ability to recognise assumptions 2) Ability analyse information effectively to enable you to evaluate arguments 3) Draw conclusions and decision-making
The importance of tests such as Watson Glaser is that they show employers your ability to handle problems and behave logically as opposed to emotionally. Employers are looking for individuals who can handle these types of problems effectively within the working environment and demonstrate a calm and considered approach to such issues. The more you practice these types of tests, the better you will become at achieving a high score.