Practice Aptitude Tests is not associated with Revelian. We provide preparation services for Revelian psychometric tests. Visit https://www.revelian.com/ to apply.
Revelian, formerly known as Onetest, is an Australian psychometric test provider. Their tests are created by professional psychologists and are used by employers across the world.
The tests were well suited to the job that I’ve applied for. They are easy to do and loads of them.Sophie used Practice Aptitude Tests to help pass her aptitude tests for Deloitte. Start your success story
Other Revelian Tests
Similar to most psychometric assessment providers, Revelian have also created a personality questionnaire called the Work Preferences Profile. This test consists of 84 questions and isn’t timed. The questions assess your desire and willingness to work within several areas so that the employer can determine the type of role that suits your character. The areas include:
- Clerical: administrative work
- Selling: promoting goods and services
- Mobile: working outdoors
- Creative: pioneering and innovating new concepts
- Manual: practical work
- Interpersonal: interacting with people
- Investigative: research
- Quantitive: working with numbers
If you need to prepare for a Revelian test, then look no further than our practice test suite. We have a range of Revelian-style tests that will help you to familiarise yourself with the layout and content of their tests so that you can stand out at your assessment. Their tests can be challenging due to the number of questions you are expected to answer within the allocated timeframes. As such, it’s important you practice completing the tests to get used to working within their limited timeframes and can perform under pressure.
Improve your scores with our intelligent learning system
- Get instant access 24/7 to real life tests
- Track historical test performance with our custom dashboards
- Learn from mistakes with our fully worked solutions
- Prepare for top employers with our bespoke employer packages
- Compare your scores against industry standards