Practice Aptitude Tests is not associated with Revelian. We provide preparation services for Revelian psychometric tests. Our tests are not designed to be identical to any style, employer or industry. Visit https://www.revelian.com/ to apply.
Revelian, formerly known as Onetest, is an Australian aptitude test provider. Its tests are created by professional psychologists and are used by employers across the world to assist in the recruitment process.
I learnt exactly where I needed more practice and could focus on improving those areas.Lora used Practice Aptitude Tests to keep track of her practice and progress. Start your success story
Which employers use Revelian tests?
Revelian is Australian-owned and, as such, tests are widely used throughout Australia among private corporations and public organisations, including the government.
Revelian also supplies tests to many other companies around the world, having achieved recognition as an established provider of high-calibre psychometric testing
Some of the companies and organisations known to use Revelian testing include:
- The Australian Government
- Ingenia Polymers
- Workers Compensation Independent Review Office
- The Bond University
- Bendigo and Adelaide Bank
- Parsons Brinckerhoff
- PPB Advisory
- Westpac Group
- Australian Tax Office
- Energy Australia
- Pegasus Employment
How to pass Revelian tests
- 1. Make sure you attend the exam in a well rested and relaxed frame of mind. As the exams do not test knowledge and you can’t ‘revise’, the best thing to do is to make sure you are fully prepared and alert on the day of your test.
- 2. Listen carefully to any instructions. You will be given clear instructions before you start each test. Ask questions if you are unsure of anything.
- 3. Practice online tests under simulated exam conditions. There are plenty of practice tests available online, so take the opportunity to get familiar with the format of the tests and how it feels to sit them under exam conditions. If you time yourself, you can get a better idea of how quickly you need to work through questions for the best chance of answering as many questions as possible.
- 4. Don’t get stuck on difficult questions. Answer easier questions first, returning to more difficult questions if you have time left at the end of the test. Most people don’t manage to answer all the questions in every test, so don’t panic if your time’s nearly up and you haven’t finished.
- 5. Stay calm. Remember that you are being assessed for your suitability to a particular job role, so answer honestly and carefully. As long as you know you have prepared adequately, you can be confident that you’ve done all you can.
What is a good Revelian score?
A candidate’s scores are combined to make an overall score. This final score is then placed on a results line that ranges from Far Below Average to Far Above Average, to show how they compare to a group.
Different comparison groups are used to demonstrate how people within various industries perform on the Revelian tests. As a guide, those working in the engineering sector tend to score more highly than the general employed adult population.
What is a Revelian Cognify Test?
Cognify is one of Revelian’s cognitive ability tests that takes the form of a series of mini-games. The gamification of the test creates an environment where candidates are reacting instantly to problems and situations, reflecting the fast-paced realities of a workplace situation more accurately. As a result, employers get a truer picture of the strengths and weaknesses of each candidate.
Are Revelian tests timed?
Some of the Revelian tests are timed and some are not. The timed assessments are Cognify, Emotify, Abstract Reasoning Test, Cognitive Ability Assessment, Numerical Reasoning, Skills Tests, and Verbal Reasoning Test.
The tests that are not timed are 16 Personality Factors Questionnaire, Behavioural Profile, Emotional Intelligence, Values Inventory, Work Preferences Profile, Work Reliability Scale, and Work Safety Assessment.
How will I take my Revelian tests?
Tests are accessible online. Revelian recommends you use a desktop computer or laptop to take the tests. Your recruiter may ask you to take the tests at a designated location although in most cases the Revelian tests can be taken remotely, from anywhere with a good internet connection.
Improve your scores with our intelligent learning system
- Get instant access 24/7 to real life tests
- Track historical test performance with our custom dashboards
- Learn from mistakes with our fully worked solutions
- Prepare for top employers with our bespoke employer packages
- Compare your scores against industry standards
Reviews of our Revelian tests
What our customers say about our Revelian tests
May 06, 2021
Lots of info to process
There's a lot of mental arithmetic. Hard to do in your head.
May 04, 2021
Be good at maths
became increasingly harder the more the clock ran down which puts unwanted pressure on the individual and does not reflect their true score
nicole chia yi hua
April 22, 2021
Couldn't finish the whole test
I did it under high pressure with the limited time
April 21, 2021
A useful test. Numbers are not hard, but there is time pressure added as it would be very difficult to complete every question in the allotted time.
Ben Talfryn John
April 18, 2021
bring a calculator or use word/ excel to manipulate the data quickly.
April 15, 2021
General aptitude problems
I liked that seemingly simple questions were presented in a tricky way, and the basic calculations which had puzzled me at some point actually form the answer. At some point if feels like you are not able to give an answer but actually in fact it's the opposite.
United States of America
April 08, 2021
guessed at several
very difficult for first time taking this type of test
Vinnie I Am
April 07, 2021
not sure if i am supposed to finish all the questions in the time limit
March 18, 2021
Test 1 - difficult
Great test for the mathematically minded
March 17, 2021
Felt it tested mental maths rather than logic and aptitude