Practice Aptitude Tests is not associated with United Nations. We provide preparation services for United Nations psychometric tests. Our tests are not designed to be identical to any style, employer or industry. Visit https://careers.un.org/lbw/Home.aspx to find out more.
United Nations Tests
Founded in 1945, the United Nations (UN) is an organisation that brings countries together to discuss common problems and find shared solutions that benefit humanity. The UN is made up of several bodies: the General Assembly, Economic and Social Council, Trusteeship Council, International Court of Justiciary and the UN Secretariat.
I could prepare for specific companies and industries. It’s been an invaluable resource.Sean used Practice Aptitude Tests to prepare for his upcoming job applications. Start your success story
The format of the competency-based interview will be done via telephone, video conference, or in person. The interviewer wants to know more about your skills, attributes and behaviours.
Questions in a competency-based interview might include:
- Tell us about a situation when you went above and beyond expectations
- Give an example of a time when you solved a challenge
- Tell us about a time where you had multiple tasks, and how you prioritised them
To structure your answers effectively, use the STAR method (Situation, Task, Action, Response).
Improve your scores with our intelligent learning system
- Get instant access 24/7 to real life tests
- Track historical test performance with our custom dashboards
- Learn from mistakes with our fully worked solutions
- Prepare for top employers with our bespoke employer packages
- Compare your scores against industry standards