Practice Aptitude Tests is not associated with Linklaters. We provide preparation services for Linklaters psychometric tests. Visit www.linklaters.com to apply.
Improve your scores with our intelligent learning system
- Get instant access 24/7 to real life tests
- Track historical test performance with our custom dashboards
- Learn from mistakes with our fully worked solutions
- Prepare for top employers with our bespoke employer packages
- Compare your scores against industry standards
I’ve practiced hundreds of numerical questions and still have plenty more to try.Ellen used Practice Aptitude Tests to prepare for her upcoming interview at HSBC. Start your success story
Linklaters E-tray Exercise
E-trays make use of a simulation in which you receive e-mails which you are expected to read, prioritise and process in order to complete several tasks. These tasks are representative of those that you might be expected to undertake in a work or business setting. It will assess your written communication, decision-making skills and ability to multi-task.
Linklaters Written Exercise
Following the e-tray exercise you’ll be asked to reply to an email. This will be to assess your written communication skills, your grammar, your vocabulary and whether you are able to write a formal letter/email.