Practice Aptitude Tests is not associated with Linklaters. We provide preparation services for Linklaters psychometric tests. Visit www.linklaters.com to apply.
Improve your scores with our intelligent learning system
- Get instant access 24/7 to real life tests
- Track historical test performance with our custom dashboards
- Learn from mistakes with our fully worked solutions
- Prepare for top employers with our bespoke employer packages
- Compare your scores against industry standards
Within two hours of practice I have improved my score from 50% correct to 88%Joseph used Practice Aptitude Tests to improve his numerical reasoning scores. Start your success story
Linklaters E-tray Exercise
E-trays make use of a simulation in which you receive e-mails which you are expected to read, prioritise and process in order to complete several tasks. These tasks are representative of those that you might be expected to undertake in a work or business setting. It will assess your written communication, decision-making skills and ability to multi-task.
Linklaters Written Exercise
Following the e-tray exercise you’ll be asked to reply to an email. This will be to assess your written communication skills, your grammar, your vocabulary and whether you are able to write a formal letter/email.