Practice Aptitude Tests is not associated with Hill Dickinson. We provide preparation services for Hill Dickinson psychometric tests. Visit www.hilldickinson.com to apply.
Hill Dickinson Tests
Improve your scores with our intelligent learning system
- Get instant access 24/7 to real life tests
- Track historical test performance with our custom dashboards
- Learn from mistakes with our fully worked solutions
- Prepare for top employers with our bespoke employer packages
- Compare your scores against industry standards
Within two hours of practice I have improved my score from 50% correct to 88%Joseph used Practice Aptitude Tests to improve his numerical reasoning scores. Start your success story
Hill Dickinson Group Exercise
The group exercise is designed to test your people skills and how you work within a group. You will be required to solve a problem or answer a question that is provided by the assessors. You’ll be placed in groups and will be assessed on how you interact. Make sure to find a happy balance between being dominating and passive. The assessors are looking for someone who can contribute but not take over.