Practice Aptitude Tests is not associated with Financial Conduct Authority. We provide preparation services for Financial Conduct Authority psychometric tests. Visit www.fca.org.uk to apply.
Financial Conduct Authority Tests
Improve your scores with our intelligent learning system
- Get instant access 24/7 to real life tests
- Track historical test performance with our custom dashboards
- Learn from mistakes with our fully worked solutions
- Prepare for top employers with our bespoke employer packages
- Compare your scores against industry standards
I’ve practiced hundreds of numerical questions and still have plenty more to try.Ellen used Practice Aptitude Tests to prepare for her upcoming interview at HSBC. Start your success story
FCA Group Exercise
This type of exercise is designed to test your people skills and how you work within a group. You will be required to work within a group to solve a problem or answer a question that is provided by the assessors. For the group exercise you’ll be placed in groups and will be assessed on how you interact. Make sure to find a happy balance between being dominating and passive. The assessors are looking for someone who can contribute but not take over.