Top 10 Tips for passing your aptitude test assessment
- Practice aptitude tests online as much as possible their format is repetitive and the more you practice the better your score will be. There are loads of tests available with worked through solutions on practiceaptitudetests.com
- Don’t rush, you’re better off spending slightly longer on each question and getting it right rather than guessing and scoring a lower average mark.
- Get plenty of sleep the night before your test, being fresh will improve your performance.
- Make sure you’re not disturbed while you’re taking your test. Being interrupted could be the difference between passing and failing.
- Get comfortable with calculating percentage increase, decrease and ratios for the numerical reasoning tests. Follow the practiceaptitudetests.com 3 essential tips for passing your numerical reasoning aptitude test.
- Get used to reading the types of short passages tested in verbal reasoning tests; again practicing them online will make passing them easy.
- Manage your time. If you get stuck on a question, move on. It may be the case that you get the hardest questions in the test first. Don’t worry just move on and do the questions you can do.
- Don’t panic. If you get stuck don’t worry just move on, you can always come back to questions later.
- Make sure you have a spare calculator.
- Read the instructions carefully. Ensure you know how long you have to do the test before you start.
Enjoy this article? Don't forget to share.