1) Stick to your timings. Before you sit your assessment work out how many questions are in the test and how long you have to answer each question. Try to stick to this and don’t get bogged down answering one particular question, move on if you get really stuck, easier questions could follow.
2) Concentrate on the questions you find the hardest during practice. Everyone likes doing things they’re good at but focusing on improving your weakest areas will boost your score. If you get stuck in your real assessment don’t be afraid to move on.
3) Practice in exam conditions. To ensure your aptitude test preparation is as effective as possible get used to practicing the tests at a desk free from distractions.
4) Have plenty of rough paper handy. Leave yourself lots of space for your workings, having your calculations packed together on a single piece of paper can get very confusing. Help yourself by leaving plenty of space for workings.
5) Practice as many questions as possible. Upgrade to our full package to get access to our diverse range of professionally developed questions and solutions – ensure you’re prepared to ace your aptitude test and really differentiate yourself from the competition click here to upgrade now.
With recent reports showing there are over 50 applicants per place for the most popular grad schemes in finance, law, engineering and business it’s essential to perform your best.
Image source: www.news1.co.il
Share your top tips with us and others, leave your comments below: